Monday, July 2, 2012

Life and its moments



So if you been reading Digital Hindu for the last two years you will know a few things about me. I'm coming off a career that ended in devastation. I have had a chance to go many different places and meets many, many different types of people. You also know thanks to http://www.digitalhindu.com/2012/02/at-top-of-world.html that I am working to DoGOOD in this world. That after everything that has happened in my life I'm choosing to not rebuild my life as it once was with material wealth but to rebuild it with a foundation of helping those that need help. Let me tell you how its going:

I'm broke. I haven't made a paycheck in a year and constantly wonder why am I doing this to myself. Life is nothing like what it had been for me - things are so different that I don't even think I'm me anymore. Some days I find myself thinking how things changed so fast. Then I meet a legally blind professional wrestler who on most weekends gets hit in the face in the chair and loves it. That's when it all came back to me. I choose to be this person now. If I wanted to go back to the life of wining, dining and making the deals - I can easily do that. That professional wrestler he reminded me that everyone has problems but have the time of your life and do what drives you in the meantime - while financially I maybe walking through the post-apocalyptic waste grounds, I'm happy. Money doesn't mean happiness and never has. Its a mean to get things done and boy can I confirm that now. But the real reason I'm happy has to do with the fact that every action I make, I make in the name of good and will one day help those in need. How could I not be happy?

The decision that I made sitting in the Himalayas almost a year ago was to take my life in a new direction. Its providing me my fair share of trouble but everyday I'm happy because I'm walking my path and doing my Karma. My reason to write this today is to remind you that life will never be perfect. Be happy for all that you have and don't desire much. Let life carry you and enjoy whereever you go - just DoGOOD along the way. If you're legally blind and getting hit in the face with a chair makes you happy - then you go Pro Wrestler get your faced smashed away :)

And as for being broke - well there is a power in GOOD that GREED can never have. The best things come to those who never lose faith and take the leaps of faith when their heart tells them to you. . .

Love all and let the light within shine bright.

Digital Hindu
fb.com/digitalhindu
@digitalhindu






No comments:

Post a Comment