Saturday, December 10, 2011

The connection between Love and Religion

Regardless of what religion you might follow there is always this one common denominator between all religions. That denominator is love. Every religion tells you that love is a virtue of God himself. That genuine love can give others a sense of God like nothing else can. I believe there is a reason for this, please read on.

If you have been visiting this site to read its contents you know that I'm not a writer by any account. I actually don't even proof these blogs more than once, that should explain the spelling and grammatical mistakes. I'm just a simple guy that spends his life trying to do good in the world. My life wasn't always about doing good 100% of the time. I wasn't doing anything bad, I just wasn't doing as much good as I could or spreading the message of love, it was about taking my talents and using them to fulfill my personal desires and dreams. While I had a great run at it and obtained a lot of material wealth, I also did not find a sense of peace during that run, regardless of how much money I donated to the needy or had in my bank account. Today as I sit here and write this blog I'm starting to realize why. When I personally move forward in life with love in my heart for all and try to spread the message of good, I find peace that material wealth could never fulfill. The reason is simple, when you fill your life with love in your heart you give off an energy that attracts things and people to you. You clearly can't help everyone, but you can have people feel genuine love and warmth all the time. If your default mode is love, then what do you have to worry about? Whatever you put out into this world will eventually come back to you, good or bad. 

Love comes in all shapes,sizes and forms. Love is not maya for anyone that wants to start a debate on that. Maya is love that becomes an obsession that prevents you from fulfilling your Karmic duties. Love so in every interaction you have in life you don't try to hurt someone. Don't pull a fast one over their eyes or think that it is okay to be sneaky with anyone. Do it with honor, valor and class with love in your heart at all times. Focus on what you should be doing and watch how life brings to you what you want it to. 

Be it today rather than trying to become it tomorrow. It has been said that being is enlightenment, becoming is ignorance.


Love all and let the light within shine bright.

www.digitalhindu.com
fb.com/digitalhindu
@digitalhindu

No comments:

Post a Comment